Do you want to convert to gas but are waiting for gas lines in your area? As a certified installer, we have a great option for you.
Introducing the quietest and most efficient gas & oil heating system in the world!
- Install a System2000 boiler and immediately save up to 40% on heating oil!
- When gas lines are in your area we help every step of the way and convert your new boiler to gas heat.
- Your new System 2000 boiler can burn either oil or gas; and your savings continue as you will save close to 40% on gas heat as compared to many other gas conversion boiler options.
Duel Fuel: Same boiler burns both oil and gas
Efficiency: Industry leading efficiency that will save you 40-60% over your current oil boiler or save you the same when you convert to gas.
Quiet: You won’t even know it is running. Come to our office to hear for yourself.
Unlimited hot water: Efficient heat-exchanger provides endless hot water from an indirect storage tank. Compare: Gas hot water heater costs $498-$609 to run a year. System 2000 hot water only costs $266 – $391 comparably.
- We provide useful information on the entire process.
- Offer many boiler and water heater options.
- We complete the gas line and drafting or chimney liner needs.
- And we apply for and help complete the permit process.
- You will receive a competitive price and professional installation.
As gas prices rise, an inefficient gas boiler will have you spending as much to heat with gas as you are trying to avoid paying to heat with oil!
To avoid paying high gas, or oil bills, ever again…ask us to show you the System 2000.
Click below for a free estimate to learn more.
Why do we mention gas prices will rise??
There are many reasons that will lead to higher gas prices.
First….Did you know? This isn’t the first time gas prices were this low. In 2002, gas prices were equivalent to where they are today. Then over the following 6 years they increased 200%. And gas prices, low now for 4 years, have the following reasons to increase…
- Do you know that our fracked gas is worth 5-8 times more over seas. U.S. gas suppliers are currently building export facilities from Maryland to Alaska that will soon come on line and export the excess gas inventory. As an example of how damaging this can be, the U.S exports more oil than it imports. Why give our own citizens low prices when foreign countries pay a premium. Once the infrastructure is in place, the glut of gas will be exported and prices are expected to quickly increase.
- Power plants across the country are aggressively switching from coal to gas, significantly increasing gas volume and higher demand means higher prices.
- Last, faced with lower than anticipated gas prices, gas suppliers (the companies drilling) are cutting back on production. They are doing this to reduce supply and stabilize higher gas prices.
“With the cutbacks in production that are coming, and the continued growth in demand, mainly substitution of natural gas for coal, the outlook over several years is for a double or triple in price from where it is now.” – Billionaire investor Wilbur Ross on CNBC, 2012