24/7 Long Island Plumbing Services
Here on Long Island, Tragar Home Services has developed an amazing reputation for our service and reliability in home heating and cooling services. We are now expanding our home services to include plumbing services including emergency plumbing around the clock. Call at any time, around the clock, with any plumbing issues and there will be a person on the other side to assist you with whatever you need. When you have a plumbing emergency, you need help fast. In an emergency, Tragar Home Services will be able to have a professional and courteous plumber to your house extremely quickly. In the event that you have a plumbing problem, it’s something you want to be solved quickly, professionally, and properly.
We are available 24/7/365
Plumbing in Nassau and Suffolk County
Our Plumbing Services are available to most Long Island residents. Our Service Area ranges from the Nassau and Queens Border all the way out to Route 112 in Suffolk County. We service most of the larger towns on Long Island.
Plumbing Services on Long Island:
- Slab leak detection and repair
- Water heaters
- Bathroom & Kitchen Fixtures
- Garbage Disposals
- Water filtration and treatment
- Backflow preventer
- Gas leak detection & repair
- Instant hot water
- Hot water re-circulating lines
- Sump pumps
- Repipe vs. pipelining sewer lines
- Drain cleaning & repair
- Other plumbing services
After our plumbers identify your plumbing issue, we let you know what we found and discuss the best repair options and prices before any repair is made.
Our plumbing repairs are backed by our 5 Star service guarantee. We are master plumbers and our clients can trust Tragar to make a professional repair.
The Tragar Difference
We put our customers’ safety, health, and comfort first. When you call for our services a clean technician will arrive on time, in a fully-stocked truck. Some of the main values we stick to are:
- Putting customer safety, health, and comfort first
- Maintaining 24/7 availability for emergency situations
- Providing customers with honest, up-front costs
- Setting a specific appointment time-not a 3 to 4-hour window
- Wearing uniforms and maintaining a clean work space