The System 2000 Heating Oil Boiler Savings
By choosing the Energy Kinetics System 2000 as installed, the average homeowner saved $1280.00 this past year with the Designed for use with conventional heat and hot water systems, homes, buildings, pools, radiant and snowmelt systems. The exceptional efficiency comes from three unique designs that work seamlessly together.
1. The Digital Energy Manager
- Energy Kinetics has something they call Hybrid Energy Recovery. What this means is the boiler doesn’t leave heat in the boiler to draft up the chimney and get wasted. Idle losses are virtually eliminated.
- The boiler matches the energy usage to the exact requirements of your home or building, even better than an outdoor reset system.
2. High Performance Domestic Hot Water System
- Heavily insulated storage tank provides an ample supply of hot water
- The boiler has an advanced technology, stainless steel heat exchanger that is recognized world-wide as the most effective and efficient means of heat transfer
- The domestic heat exchanger works with the Digital Energy Manager to maximize efficiency
3. Unique, Patented Spiral Boiler Design
- System 2000 calls this a Low Mass design. There is no waiting for this boiler to come up to temperature. It heats up quickly and recovers energy at the end of the heating and hot water cycles to virtually eliminating standby loss energy that is found in other boilers. It only runs when you need it.
- No pins, baffles or small passageways to get fouled up and reduce efficiency.
- Specially designed steel boiler is gasketless. It’s one piece construction is designed to last the life of your home or building.
- Can be set up with outside air intake. This means it won’t steal heat from your home and also eliminates unnecessary drafts.