Natural Gas from an Oil Company?
YOU CAN SAVE BETWEEN 5-12% ON YOUR ANNUAL GAS BILL!
It’s as simple as flicking a virtual switch.
Everything you are used to, your gas bill and service stays the same.
What’s different is our ESCO will appear on your bill as the company to sell you your gas.
Due to recent deregulation of the natural gas industry, instead of paying full price to National Grid, you can pay less – by using our ESCO as your supplier for natural gas. An ESCO is an energy service company that can purchase and sell natural gas.
The only thing that will change will be the price you pay – it will be less.
How can this be true?
Our ESCO has a strong relationship with a variety of natural gas suppliers across the country enabling us to help you save money. Savings can be in the range of 5-12% compared to what you are paying now.
- National Grid still delivers your gas.
- National Grid still services your gas emergencies.
- National Grid still maintains your gas lines
- You still receive only ONE bill, from National Grid
- It Doesn’t cost anything to switch to an ESCO
- There isn’t any paperwork to switch, other than your approval
- You can switch back to National Grid at any time, (unless you choose to sign a long term commitment)
- You only pay National Grid
- You will even get a letter from National Grid, thanking you for using an ESCO and they will repeat all of the same non-commitment, ease of use information.
Click Here to view a copy of what your National Grid bill would look like…
Click Here to view a copy of the letter that you will receive from National Grid after switching.
Click below to sign up. It’s that simple.