With Tragar’s Gas Boiler Service, there’s a world of new options in natural gas heating equipment. See which one of our gas boilers is right for you. The options are broken down by what you care most about in your heating system:
- Size – The actual footprint of the equipment and available installation locations.
- Efficiency – Equipment ranges from 82% to 97% efficient.
- Cost – The price of the equipment and some equipment needs different components.
Cast Iron Boilers
Condensing and Non-condensing Steel Boilers
Condensing Gas boilers and newer high-efficiency non-condensing models are often smaller and start at 92% efficient. A result of their efficiency is the fact that the exhaust is cooler and is often directly vented out of the house through a direct vent kit. The ability to vent out of the house through PVC, eliminates the chimney liner. These units also have:
- Modulating gas valves
- Outdoor temperature resets
- Smart boiler controls
- Produce efficient hot water on demand
Each of these qualities even further improves the system’s efficiency. The best way to know which type of system best meets your needs and budget is to ask us for a free estimate.