NOW COOL & HEAT INDIVIDUAL ROOMS!
Tragar is proud to install both Lenox and Fujitsu, the best ductless air conditioners available throughout Long Island.
Don’t Have Room For Central Air Conditioning?
Need to cool, heat or remove dampness from a space?
Ductless air conditioning systems may be your answer.
More convenient and often more effective than a window air conditioning unit and less expensive than central air conditioning, ductless air conditioning is a great choice when you have a smaller space to cool and you don’t want a loud obnoxious window unit. Ductless air conditioning usually only requires a small hole for the conduit, which contains the power and communication lines, and condensation drain line. That keeps your home safe – the roughly three-inch hole is too small for crooks to exploit whereas a window unit could be removed to allow access.
Whether you have a room that can’t be connected to the existing ductwork or a room that gets a little too hot (or too cold), a ductless a/c unit can be the perfect solution! Make any room comfortable without expensive installation or room modifications.
Benefits of Ductless Air Conditioning
1. Separate Zones – Ductless air conditioning is ideal if you only want to cool certain areas of your home.
2. Energy Efficient – Ductless air units help you save money in two ways. Only cooling the parts of your home you’re actually using can lead to substantial savings. Even better, you don’t lose up to 30% of your cooling dollars in the ductwork required for central air conditioning.
3. Flexible installation – Hang these units over a window, door, design the room around them or hang them from the ceiling.
4. Quiet – Overall, ductless air conditioning is quieter than central air condensers and much quieter than window unit air conditioners.
5. Remote Operated – Easy and convenient, most of our remote-control units come with a sensor so you can monitor room temperature.
Ductless Air Conditioning Installation
Ductless air conditioning can be installed in various combinations. A small condenser is installed outside and can support multiple air handlers. Air handlers are usually mounted on outside walls in your home and can also be mounted flush from the ceiling with Fujitsu ceiling cassettes.
Tragar begins by measuring the heat loss in your home. We then quickly provide you with an estimate and installation is usually completed in 1 day.
Click below for a no obligation, free estimate!
Ductless Air Conditioning vs. Window Air Conditioning Units
- Ductless units are hung on the wall and are not in your window blocking natural light and sight.
- They are virtually silent.
- Highly Efficient. Ductless a/c units can be purchased with exceptional efficiency ratings over that of window units.
Installation options: A single outside condenser can provide cooling for multiple rooms. They can also be mounted high on a wall, or in the ceiling resembling central air ceiling vents or low on the floor like a radiator.
Ductless air conditioning systems don’t just blow cold air out like a window unit. The condenser removes the moisture from inside your home!
This is important because:
- Moisture and humidity play a significant role in the comfort of your home. Windows units do not remove humidity and cannot provide the same comfort experience.
- Once the moisture is removed, much less cold air is required to maintain your comfort level. The ductless unit will not run as often and will, therefore, cost less to operate while providing a more comfortable level over window units.
- Because they are not in your window, air handlers do not need to be removed and stored in the off-season, which is much more convenient. The installed location has virtually no heat loss.
And one of the single most important advantages is that they work for both Heating & Cooling!
They provide sufficient heat even when outside temperatures are below 5 Degrees. Whether a room is too hot or too cold, a Tragar Ductless Air Conditioning Unit is the solution.
Click to enlarge.
Tragar specializes in ductless heating and air conditioning systems. Schedule an appointment today to evaluate your situation and get a free estimate on how a ductless system would work for you. Call us at (516) 231-2964 or click for a Free Estimate below! A representative will get in touch with you shortly to discuss installing central air in your home.