Mother Nature and Old Man Winter might be fighting over what season it is as springtime temperatures continue to fluctuate between cold and warm here on Long Island.
However, Long Island homeowners can rest assured that warmer, more consistent weather is on the way, and they don’t want to be caught without an upgraded cooling system such as ductless air conditioning that will make their homes comfortably cool all through spring and summer. That’s why now is the right time to install ductless AC, according to energy and cooling experts.
Reasons Why Homeowners Install Ductless AC
Maybe there’s no room for a central AC in the home because of its size or because it’s a historic home. Maybe there’s a new addition to the home that requires the convenience of a cooling system without the hassle of running more ductwork.
Perhaps, the old window units out won’t work for another cooling season. Or the current cooling system is finally showing signs of age: more frequent repairs, out-of-date technology, and decreased energy efficiency.
Five Advantages of Installing Ductless AC
Whatever the reason is, deciding to switch to a Fujitsu mini-split system (ductless AC) from a reputable local installer such as Tragar Home Services, your Long Island green energy company, is the smart choice.
Here are five advantages of installing ductless AC this spring:
- Individual Zones: Ductless AC gives homeowners the ability to cool certain areas of their homes.
- Increased Energy Efficiency: Ductless AC units allow homeowners to cool only the areas they most occupy, making them more energy-efficient. These units also generally use less energy than traditional AC units or systems. In addition, homeowners may able to receive rebates PSEG Long Island for installing a ductless AC system.
- Flexible Installation: Ductless units can be hung over a window or door, or hung from the ceiling. Plus, they don’t require significant structural changes to install.
- Quiet, Remote Operation: Ductless air conditioning is typically quieter than central air condensers and can be easily operated by remote controls.
- Consistent Cooling and Improved Air Quality: Ductless AC systems consistently circulate fresh, filtered air throughout the home that’s free of dust, pollen, germs, mildew, and odor-causing gases, thanks to air-purifying filters.
How Tragar Can Help You Switch to Ductless Air Conditioning
Tragar’s green energy experts can give you more information about how you can get rid of your tired window AC units and upgrade your air conditioning system right now.
They can also answer any questions you might have, talk to you about a spring start-up for your current central air conditioning system or ductless AC system, provide more energy-savings tips and discuss a home energy audit.
Our friendly, experienced technicians will begin by coming to measure the heat loss in your home and promptly provide you with an estimation for the project. After that, the installation is usually completed in one day.
To get started, simply contact Tragar Home Services today for a no-obligation, free estimate. Now celebrating 60 years in business, Tragar is leading the industry by offering clean, renewable and energy-efficient products and services that meet homeowners’ heating and cooling needs.
Sources: energy.gov and psegliny.com