Summer is coming. Don’t get caught sweltering in your home this season as temperatures rise! Consider ditching your old window units and installing an energy-efficient, cost-effective ductless air conditioning system before cooling season.
Many Long Island homeowners have already made the switch, and have been pleased with the results and continue to reap the benefits of ductless AC. Experts at The Department Of Energy (DOE) also tout the benefits of ductless AC.
- Ductless mini-split air conditioners allow zoned air conditioning sans ducting.
- They’re relatively easy to install, especially because they don’t require the hassle of running ductwork like a central air conditioning system does.
- They’re better for your home’s security because they don’t allow easy entry into your home and attract would-be intruders and thieves as some window air conditioners do.
Other Advantages of Ductless Air Conditioning Include:
- Increased Energy Efficiency and Cost Savings: The ability to cool specific areas of your home lets you target the areas you use the most. Going ductless saves you from possibly losing up to 30 percent of your cooling dollars via central air ductwork. These units also have a higher efficiency rating than window units.
- Flexible Installation: You can install these units over a window or door, design the room around them or hang them from the ceiling.
- Quiet: Ductless AC is generally much quieter than central air.
- Remote Operation: Convenient operation is achieved via programmable remote.
- Cooling and Heating in One: Built-in heat pumps let you heat targeted areas in your home in cooler months.
- Better Air Quality: Filters pull not only extra moisture out of the air to increase comfort, but also dust, pollen, pet dander, germs, mildew and odor-causing gases to ease breathing.
Get a Lennox Ductless Air Conditioner
The Lennox Ductless Air Conditioning units from Tragar, your Long Island green energy company, feature the mini-split system that provides home and business owners with the exact amount of cooling needed by installing one to four indoor units connected to one small outdoor unit (condenser). Indoor units vary by size and style, and each creates its own comfort zone, allowing you to cool and heat individual rooms, hallways, and open spaces.
Our Lennox units can be installed in various combinations. The wall units are slim, stylish enclosures built into interior walls over windows or doors, or into the ceiling with Fujitsu ceiling cassettes.
Our cooling technicians will come to measure the heat loss in your home and quickly supply you with an estimate. Installation is usually completed in one day.
Contact Tragar today to learn more about our cooling options and air conditioning service. Our green energy experts can answer any questions, or discuss upgrading to ductless AC or our 18-point air conditioning start-up service. Don’t forget to ask about our free, no-obligation quote!